Challenges: Common Issues for College Students.
- Poor English Communication Skills
- Low Self Esteem & Low Self Confidence
- Lack of Guidance to prepare for Jobs or Self Employment
- Social anxiety, general anxiety, Competitive exam anxiety.
- Family expectations or problems.
- Depression, lack of energy or motivation, hopelessness,
- homesickness, loneliness.
- Relationship difficulties(emotional)
- Time Management
By understanding the real problem of the College Students , we at Young Skilled India (YSI) offer One on One (1:1) Personal mentoring along with the Certificate courses which may help the college students to gain the self confidence along with this, Preparing them for Jobs & Self Employment opportunities.
Job Oriented Courses for College Students: .
- Professional & Life Skills Training Certificate Course – 6 Months ( Weekday Classes)
- English Communication Skills – 6 Months ( Weekday Classes)
- Public Speaking & Self Confidence– 6 Months ( Weekday Classes)
- Personality Development Skills
- Management Trainee Certificate Course in Sales & Marketing / HR Management / Financial Management / Operation management / IT Management – 6 Months ( Weekend Classes)
- Competitive Exams Interview Skills – 3 Months ( Weekend Classes)