Challenges: 60% of the organizations are suffering due to Employee Productivity issue, HBR says, disengaged workers had 37% higher absenteeism and 60% more errors and defects. In organizations with low employee engagement scores, they experienced 18% lower productivity, 16% lower profitability, and 37% lower job growth.
Solutions: Training allows employees to acquire new skills, sharpen existing ones, perform better, increase productivity, and be better leaders.
Challenges: Here are some of the most common challenges Professionals are facing in an Organization to grow in the hierarchy:
- Lack of Communication Skills
- Lack of Presentation Skills & Missing Appreciation
- Self Confidence & Courage
- Poor Team Handling & Conflicts
- Pressure to Perform & Manage Family Life
- Lack of Delegation Skills & Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills & Office Environment Challenges
- Handling Tough Bosses
Challenges: Common Issues for College Students.
- Poor English Communication Skills
- Low Self Esteem & Low Self Confidence
- Lack of Guidance to prepare for Jobs or Self Employment
- Social anxiety, general anxiety, Competitive exam anxiety.
- Family expectations or problems.
- Depression, lack of energy or motivation, hopelessness,
- homesickness, loneliness.
- Relationship difficulties(emotional)
- Time Management
Challenges faced by the Kids:
Class 1-5 , Basic English Communication, Difficult Word Meaning, Understanding of the Words, Memory Power, Formation of Sentences, Values & Ethics, Social Behavior etc.
Class : 6-8 , Fluency in English communication Skills, Shyness, Developing Introvert Nature, Lack of Creative Thinking, Unable to handle stress, Less attention from parents, Busy in Gadgets, Lack of Self Confidence, Public Speaking, Social Behavior etc.
Class : 9-12 , Lack of Focus & Concentration Power, Behavioral Problems, Parents & Peer Pressure for Marks, Fear of Failure, Stubbornness, Memory Problem, Public Speaking & Self Confidence, Self Identity Crisis, Over Confidence, Misunderstanding, etc.